Tuesday, August 3, 2010

‘Sorry’ isn’t really the hardest word.

Apologies! Apologies!

My last post was published under the same feed title, “These Boobs will bust your Monday morning blues”, not because I was trying to capitalize on breasts to enhance my blog traffic, but because, apparently, I had not saved the new title under my email branding settings. It’s not as easy as A B C, as blog platforms always like to claim. Blogging needs discipline and commitment, and sometimes, I lack both.

And here is another thing. Something awesome happened to me last week. I was delighted to find one of my articles published in Singapore’s AdAsia magazine. Seeing your work published on real paper, still matters to most writers. I know we need to think differently, at least for the sake of those trees. But it takes time. The article carried six cheap, but killer, social media marketing ideas. Now that they are in the public domain, I can freely share them with anyone I please. So, I will turn the article into an ebook, which you can download for free, from my blog. So, with that, I think we should be square. 

If you discarded my previous mail as duplication, here is the link to that post, “why bother washing your hands after using the loo”

Await the ebook
SilentDog

No comments:

Post a Comment